Trippr UK (which is the trading name ofJusExperiences UK Limited and collectively referred to as Trippr UK, we,us and our), is a limited liability company registered in England with company number 12260055 and with registered office at 3 Loughborough Street, SE11 5RB.
The term “You”, “Traveler”or “Your” refers to the customer booking a trip organized by us.
Our payment plan option (the “Payment Plan Option”) allows You to make a booking for a package holiday and pay the total amount due through a number of payments over a specified amount of time.
By choosing to select our Payment Plan Option, You agree to be bound by these Payment Plan Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service: Booking Conditions.
Choosing the Payment Plan Option
1. You may choose to participate in our Payment Plan Option only at the time You book Your reservation with us.
2. You cannot subsequently choose to “opt-in” into our Payment Plan Option for an existing reservation.
Provision of credit card information
1. You must provide Your credit card information to us (“Designated Account”).
2. Upon provision of Your Designated Account, You authorize Trippr UK and its authorized representatives, to initiate electronic charges from the Designated Account in accordance with these Payment Plan Terms and Conditions. You agree that your written signature is not required for us to initiate electronic charges from the Designated Account.
3. You must keep Your Designated Account up to date; otherwise You may be liable for additional charges and/or cancellation. Such cancellation shall be considered a cancellation by You and as such the terms of cancellation in the Booking Conditions will apply.
4. Your authorization is a binding agreement for us to charge Your card and as such You waive any right to chargeback for any cause (excepting fraud), including a Force Majeure event, as defined in the Booking Conditions, and agree to refund policies and procedures as outlined in Our Booking Conditions. In the event You attempt to chargeback, reverse, or recollect a trip payment already made without the authorization of Trippr UK, we reserve the right to collect all additional costs, fees and expenses associated with such chargeback, reversal or recollection, including, with out limitation, attorney fees.
5. You must make payment for Your arrangements in accordance with the instructions we give You.
6. If we do not receive any payment due in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat Your booking as cancelled by You in which case the cancellation charges set out in the Booking Conditions will become payable.
Payment amounts and dates
1. At the time of booking Your reservation, You are required to make an initial payment (“Deposit”).
2. The exact GBP amount of the Deposit will vary, based on the chosen trip and based on the length of time between You making Your reservation and the date of the reserved trip (“Departure Date”).
3. The number of payments You will make will vary, based on the length of time between You making Your reservation and the DepartureDate.
4. The GBP amount of each payment is calculated by dividing the total amount owing (“Balance”) by the total number of payments (each, a “Payment Plan Amount”).
5. Your first Payment Plan Amount is the First Payment.
6. You remain responsible for paying each Payment Plan Payment by its respective due date.
7. You remain responsible for paying the Balance even if You do not ultimately use the Services. If You wish to cancel Your reservation and Payment Plan Option, the cancellation terms set out in the Booking Conditions apply.
8. Please note: when you purchase one of our Multi-Contract Packages we assume that you have the requisite permission and authorisation to use your designated payment method. We will only discuss specific payment information concerning your booking with you.
Missed/Declined Payment Plan Payments
1. A missed payment may result in the Balance becoming due immediately and Services will be subject to cancellation for non-payment. Such cancellation shall be considered a cancellation by You and as such the terms of cancellation in the Booking Conditions will apply.
2. If an electronic charge for a Payment Plan Payment is declined (for example, the Designated Account is closed), Trippr UK shall resubmit the electronic charge within ten (10) days. If the electronic charge is declined after being resubmitted, we may charge You late charges and costs of collection up to the maximum amount allowed by law. In order to avoid such charges, You can provide us with updated or new account information.